The UK’s leading licensed and approved external cleaning company for over 20 years
The safety and welfare of students and teachers
The safety and welfare of students and teachers is always the number one priority when we think of schools, colleges and universities. If you also consider the emphasis on school attendance, it is easy to see the importance of ensuring all highly touched areas are disinfected to a high standard, therefore minimising the risk of absenteeism.
With the COVID-19 outbreak, education providers across the country have had to make drastic changes to their cleaning and disinfecting routines. There is certainly a lot more to think about now, but it doesn’t need to be a worry.
High-Traffic and High-Touch
Ramora Facilities Support knows as well as anyone that an educational environment can be a hothouse for germs and infections. Schools, colleges and universities naturally have high-traffic and high-touch areas such as:
Entry and Exit Doors / Toilets / Classrooms / Staff Rooms / Floors / Seating / Musical Instruments / Stationery Supplies / Kitchens / Canteens and Dining Halls / Sports Facilities
More reasons for a Total 360®
Why Is Clorox® Total 360® The Ideal Solution?
The Clorox® Total 360® system assists with the battle against SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes COVID-19 (as advised by the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Policy).
With this system, Ramora Facilities Support can cover 18,000 square feet per hour; the process is incredibly quick and efficient. There will be no need to clear items from any of the areas mentioned above, and there will be minimal disruption to students, staff and visitors.
The disinfecting solution used with the system will:
- Kill 99.9% of bacteria in 5 seconds
- Kill cold and flu viruses, MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus), and norovirus in 2 minutes or less
- Get rid of odours
- Sanitise and disinfect softer surfaces
- Deter mould and mildew growth for up to 7 days
Why Is It Important?
- The health and well-being of your students, staff and visitors
- Promotes a healthy educational environment
- Upholding your school’s reputation within the community
- Following Government Guidelines