Fogging Cleaning Services
- Since 2006 we have been cleaning the UK’s biggest cities, businesses and petrol forecourts.
- Ramora FS operates across the whole of the UK including Ireland.
- Ramora FS undertake decontamination, sanitisation and deep cleaning to all external areas and surfaces.
- Decontamination is undertaken with a low concentration of sodium hypochlorite and LAO creating a foam.
- The foam is then sanitised with steam breaking up any remaining chemical due to the heat.
- Sanitisation at 100 degrees also is a second defence to against any remaining virus.
- Decontamination, sanitisation delivers a virus-free sterile environment post the deep clean.
- Our process does NOT cause misting sanitiser in the air; which is ineffective.
- World Health Organisation “COVID 19 may persist on surfaces for a few hours or up to several days – depends on the type of surface droplets land on and temperature and humidity of the surrounding environment.
- IMPORTANT: Customers, businesses and front line staff are given confidence that their environment is being protected by the process of decontamination & sanitisation.
- Ramora FS has the capability to undertake the work at any time through the day or week to suit the client’s needs – 24/7, 365.
Advantages and Benefits – HSE, Machinery & Capability
- Falch T30 – steam pressure washer delivers water above 100 degrees.
- We can decontaminate through the lance creating foam.
- In line with government guidelines, the teams operate on a loan worker basis one person per van and ensure safe social distancing in the work area.
- Vans and machines have GPS trackers so we know exactly where our people are and need to go.
- Used with safety spark arrestors and chalwyn valves for the petroleum industry.
- Ramora FS operates a fleet of 8 of these machines nationally in the UK for their clients.
- Ramora FS has 20 years’ experience deep cleaning two of Europe’s largest cities.